csharpton

csharpton

If Forever Comes (Take This Regret, #2)
A.L. Jackson
Under Mr. Nolan's Bed - Selena Kitt 5 Stars.**'Original' version**This book has been sitting on my bookshelf since last Spring. I feel like a complete idiot. I first heard about this book when my cousin told me she had heard really great things about it and wanted to read it. Man, those rumors are so true. Every part of the whole Catholic school girl fantasy is played out in this one. And adding in the best friend's dad. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I absolutely LOVED this book. Five stars for the hot, discriptive sex scenes, and the way the feelings develop without rushing it.The major bombshell that was dropped came as a complete and utter shock to me. It was completely unexpected and I won’t lie... I absolutely loved it (did I already say that?). A lot of books these days are just so predictable, so the fact that Selena Kit completely took me off guard with that twist seriously takes true talent.This book does have a little bit of a certain taboo subject, but honestly, nobody but Selena Kitt could write and make it sound so amazing and so hot!This will definitely be a re-read for me. I ended up REALLY liking it and it definitely won't be my last Selena Kitt book, that's for sure!